Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 04-07-2016 – 09 – 07 -2016(10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
* Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Candidate should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Candidate must have excellent documentation skills.
* Candidate should good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Candidate should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Candidate should have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Candidate must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.