Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Last Date : 23rd – 28th October 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As a service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* Should require an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* As an associate should communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Should have excellent documentation skills.
* Must have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Must have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Should work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Should have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Should have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Must have demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Must maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Should be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Must have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* Should have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
* Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
* Should be organized and detail-oriented.
* Must have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
* Should have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
* Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Must be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
9th and 10th Floor, Building No.9,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.