Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 23 rd September – 29 th September 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Should have excellent documentation skills.
* Must have good comprehension skills and ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Must have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Must have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Must be able to process improvement awareness and experience.
* Should be very enthusiastic and strong self-motivation.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad 500081.