Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21st August – 26th August 2017 (10 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Should have excellent typing skills.
* Must have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Should have demonstrated ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Must have demonstrated proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Should have demonstrated an ability to learn in various media.
* Must have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Should have demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Must be dlexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Should have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* Should have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
* Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
* Should be organized and detail-oriented.
* Must have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
* Should have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
* Must have qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
9th and 10th Floor, Building No.9,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.