Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 10th – 13th January 2018
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* Should require an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* Must communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
* Must be action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
* Must have effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
* Must have ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
* Must have good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
* Must have good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
* Must have ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
* Must have good typing skills.
* Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
* Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
* Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
* Candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
* They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Should have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must have demonstrated conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Must have demonstrated ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Should have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Must maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Must be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Should have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No.3, 5th Floor, Candor Tech Space,
Plot No.02, Block-B, Sector-62, Noida.