Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 20th March – 25th March 2017 ( 10 AM – 3 PM )
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
* Should be able to demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
* Must demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
* Should demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
* Must have ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
* Should maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
* Must be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
* Should have ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
* Should have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* Must have ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
* Must be action oriented and self-disciplined.
* Should be organized and detail-oriented.
* Must have ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
* Should have ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
* Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Behind Inorbit Mall, B-2,
Pune Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar,
Wadgaon Sheri, Pune 411014.