Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 24 th October – 26 th October 2016 ( 10 AM – 3 PM )
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Must have excellent documentation skills.
* Should have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Should have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
* Should work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Should have ability to use a desktop computer system.
* Must have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Should have excellent typing skills.
* Should have demonstrated understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
* Must have demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Should have demonstrated a proficient knowledge of email applications.
* Should have demonstrated ability to learn in various media.
* Should have ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Trion IT Park, Survey No.: 35,
1 Ahmednagar Road, Behind Inorbit Mall,
Vadgoan Sheri, Pune 411014.