|Job Role||Service Executive|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||7th-10th August 2018 (11 AM – 3 PM)|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should have excellent documentation skills
- Must have ability to use a desktop computer system
- Should have excellent typing skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a
- Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- Must require an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving customers queries related to various Amazon products and content, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must associate communicate with customers primarily through email, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Should have prior experience in an in-bound / out-bound call center.
- Should have experience in PeoplePortal HRMS and Siebel/Talisma (CRM).
- Must have knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Trion IT Park, Old Inorbit Building Viman Nager,
Sadhu Vasvani Road, Vadgaon Sheri,
Pune 411014, Maharashtra
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com