Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 10 th June – 14 th June 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
* The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
* The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be demonstrated & effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Candidate must be able to provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Candidate should be able to build platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers.
* Candidate should be able to maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Candidate must be able to contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Candidate should maintain an acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Candidate should actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Candidate must be able to liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
Orion Building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore 560048,
Landmark: Opposite Arena Mall.