|Job Role||Support Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||Rs 3.75 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||11th – 15th June 2018(9:30 AM – 11:30 AM)|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Having experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Must have technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Must have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Should have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Must have demonstrated effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Must have seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
- Should be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- Candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- As a Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment
Amazon Development Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building, Doddanekundi Circle,
Outer ring road, Marathalli Post,Bangalore-560037
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com