Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6th – 10th November 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of seller Support Associate which acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
* Must be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
* As a successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
* Must have demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Must provide prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Must maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Must contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Should maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must be able to liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
* Preliminary Screening Round.
* Versant Round (Voice & Accent Test).
* Operations Round 1.
* Operations round 2.
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall, K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560 048.