Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21st – 30th December 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* Should be technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office
* Must have knowledge on application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
* Must be a business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
* Must process improvement awareness and experience
* Should have enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Must have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Should have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Must demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
* Should demonstrate effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
* Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
* As a Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements.
* The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
* Candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Amazon,Orion building ,GF ,8th ,9th ,10th &amp; 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram-, Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore,Karnataka – 560048,India