Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 4 th July – 9 th July 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
* Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* Candidate should be technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
* Candidate must have desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
* Candidate should be business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
* Candidate must process improvement awareness and experience.
* Candidate must be very enthusiastic and strong self-motivation.
* Candidate should have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Candidate must have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Candidate should have demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
* candidate should be effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
* Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
Amazon Development Center India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hi Tech City, Hyderabad 500081