Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5th – 8th July 2017( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Should have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
* Must have excellent documentation skills
* Must have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
* Must have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
* Should have good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Should have ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
* Must have ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
* Must have good typing skills.
* Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
* Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
* Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
* Candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli,, PUNE, Maharashtra – 411014,India