Organization : Amazon
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 1 st June 2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Tech Support Analyst – are technical analysts with fair amount of technical skills.
* They understand technical nuances involved in light weight operational tools, configures, troubleshoot, support, and modify internal end user tools/applications.
* They modify/configure software that extends the functionality of the system or tool, improves business processes, helps end users do their jobs better, and works within the overall system architecture.
* The successful candidate will have a flair for problem solving, is a fast learner, pro-active, enjoys working in a large/medium/small scale distributed environments, has good configuration, debugging and troubleshooting skills, is able think on the feet, is detail oriented, and can communicate well with teams across and cross functions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have experience in Java or open source based technologies.
* Candidate must have understanding of XML based applications.
* Candidate should have detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools.
* Candidate should also have detailed knowledge of MySQL / MSSQL or other RDBMS.
* Candidate should have demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
40, SP info City, B Block, 5th Floor,
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kanthanchavadi, Chennai – 600096.