Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Transaction Risk Investigator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 18 th October – 24 th October 2016( 10 AM – 12 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate should have demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
* Should have positive, results oriented attitude.
* Must have excellent written and spoken english skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
* Must have problem Solving Skills.
* Should have demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
* Must have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
* Must be self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
* Should be able to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill department standards for time spent.
* Should have excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.,
2870, Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru 560037.