Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Translation Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5th August 2017
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations.
* Should be designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information.
* Should have a primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog.
* Tasks must be handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
* Should be a catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization.
* As an individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category.
* These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed.
* The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
* Must handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards.
* Should understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform (RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog.
* Must maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
* Must be a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead.
* Must be interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
6th Floor, Ambience Corporate Office, Tower-II,
Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon, Landmark – Ambiance mall.