Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Transportation Specialist
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 25th – 29th September 2017 ( 10 AM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on transportation Specialist facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance.
* As a transportation Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email).
* Should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time.
* Should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form.
* Should require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone.
* As a transportation specialist acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our delivery partners, so to our delivery partners- you ARE Amazon.
* Should transportation specialist are expected to identify Delivery Partner concerns and work on troubleshooting delivery partner issues and provide process improvement suggestions.
* Should effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times.
* Should provide/ expedite prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners.
* Must effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills.
* Should maintain or exceeds targeted performance metrics.
* Must actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements.
* Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
* Must have ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
* Must have good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
* Should have ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
* Must work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
* Should have familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
* Must have excellent typing skills.
* Must have an demonstrated an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Should be self-disciplined, detail oriented and willing to work in night shifts.
* Must be a effective team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in dynamic environment.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
9th and 10th Floor, Building No.9,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.