Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Risk Investigator
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21-05-2016 (10 AM – 3 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Transaction Risk Investigator Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hard working, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad.
* Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e – commerce risk.
* Ideal applicants will have experience in the e commerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
* The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgement plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
* Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
* Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
* The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
* They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
* Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have excellent written and spoken english skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
* Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
* Candidate must have problem Solving Skills.
* Candidate should have demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
* Candidate must have demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
* Candidate must be self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Candidate must have strong time management and organizational skills.
* Candidate must effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill department standards for time spent.
* Candidate should have excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech city
Hyderabad – 500081, Land Mark :Opposite to Westin Hotel.