Organization : Amdocs
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Pune'[
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amdocs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Must not have any educational gap.
* Should perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
* Should ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
* Should use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
* Should perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
* Should ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA.
* Should include creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
* Must have basic knowledge of SQL and UNIX
* Should have good Analytical skills
* Should be good with MS-EXCEL
* Must have good communication skills (involves communication with clients and site stakeholders)
* Should have telecom Domain / Revenue Assurance experience will be preferable.
* Candidate should be open to work in 24 * 7 environment.