Organization : Amdocs
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amdocs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% throughout academics.
* Must have high-quality programming(C/C++/Java/any) skill along with data structure knowledge.
* Should have experience on any java based project in internship or college projects.
* Must design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
* Should provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
* Should investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
* Should demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
* Should follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
* Must be able to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
* Should work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
* Should assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
* Should be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
* Must have strong Analytical and problem Solving skills.
* Should have strong Inter-Personal Communication skills