Organization : Amdocs
Job Role : Service Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amdocs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience with ticket-handling system is an advantage.
* Should have documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have experience in using MS Office and end-user applications.
* Should have technical experience in related field; preference for computer sciences.
* Must have handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-user by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
* Should perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
* Should ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
* Should use your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
* Should perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
* Must will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA.
* Must include creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
* Should update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking following standard operating procedure.
* Should will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
* Must ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as point of contact.
* Must perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). Report and properly document errors that are detected.
* Should perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
* Must work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.