Organization : Amdocs
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amdocs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Java
* Should have expert level knowledge of Java architecture and development skills
* Must have excellent OOA and OOD skills
* Should have thorough academic and practical understanding of Java architectures, design patterns and the complete application development lifecycle
* Should have development experience in a high performance environment
* Must have software development in a Windows/Unix/Linux environment
* Must have experience in data transport and electronic communications (TCP/IP, HTTP).
* Should have good knowledge of Java environment tools
* Must have good knowledge of Web development tools including HTML5
* Must have good knowledge of database technologies, including JPA, SQL and RDBMS
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Should design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
* Should follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
* Must investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
* Should work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
* Must assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements
* Must be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.