Organization : Amdocs
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amdocs.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
* Should follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
* Should investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
* Must work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
* Must assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
* Must have experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
* Must have knowledge in Unix/Linux
* Must have good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development.
* Must have good Analytical skills
* Must have good knowledge on MS-EXCEL
* Must have good communication skills (involves communication with clients and site stakeholders)
* Having Telecom Domain / Revenue Assurance experience will be preferable.
* Candidate should be open to work in 24 * 7 environment.
* Must be challenged with design and develop new software applications
* Should have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
* Must have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies