|Job Role||Support Engineer|
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must gather, evaluate, analyze and resolve moderate to complex technical problems.
- Must have customer facing capabilities, Professional appearance , Service oriented
- Must have good interpersonal skills: Explain facts, practices, and policies to external parties
- Should be resourceful, motivated, proactive
- Must have multi-tasking ability
- Must be able to work independently with general instructions
- Should be able to advise, guide and mentor
- Must calm under pressure
- Should be a effective team player
- Must provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- Must adhere to Amdocs change management processes.
- Must ensure that the solution is maintainable, scalable and supportable. Designs, develops and maintains tools/automations to assist in troubleshooting, debugging and support.
- Must investigate debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Must highlight risks and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
- Should analyze production issues from business and the application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- Must perform impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues.
- Must introduce continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Should apply automation to minimize complexity, reduce time to response, etc.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com