|Job Role||Support Engineer|
Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS), open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
- Must not have active backlogs
- Must have good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Should have good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development
- Must have responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Should have responsible one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Must assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Should investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Must investigate debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Must highlight risks and helps in mitigating the risk from technical aspects.
- Should analyze production issues from business and the application/code perspective and outlines corrective actions.
- Must perform impact assessments of the issues and contributes to the Root Cause Analysis of critical issues.
- Must introduce continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Should apply automation to minimize complexity, reduce time to response, etc.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com