|Organization Name||American Express|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must have ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Should have ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Must have flair for programming is a must
- Must have knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL is a plus
- Should have knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel
- Internship Program is considered one of the key entry points for our full-time campus hires.
- Must have project-based program that provides you with the opportunity to address real business challenges and offers you access to senior leaders, professional development activities, fun social events and more.
- Should solve complex business problems by creating innovative solutions
- Must analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights
- Must have entry level ability in software development
- Should function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Must perform development on distributed applications and support the migration to modern, cloud ready PAAS solutions
- Should demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
- Must participate in code reviews and automated testing
- Must debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com