Organization : American Express
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.As of December 31, 2016, the company had 109.9 million cards in force, including 47.5 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $17,216.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As an entry level ability in software development
* Should function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
* Must perform development on distributed applications and support the migration to modern, cloud ready PAAS solutions
* Must demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals
* Should participate in code reviews and automated testing
* Should debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
* Should be enable the development, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
* Must automate deployments in test or production environments
* Should automatically scale applications based on demand projections
* Must have experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such .
* Should be familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
* Must have experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and as appropriate
* Should have hands-on experience with application design, software development, and automated testing Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
* Must have experience with object-oriented design and coding with variety of languages
* Must be able to understand and leverage advanced data structures and associated components
* Should design, code, test, maintain, and document applications
* Must have development experience in Java, RESTful API’s along with sound knowledge on databases including modern NoSQL DBs like Mongo, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
* Must have experience on Thunderhead (CCM Software) will be highly preferred
* Should have development experience on Containers (Docker), Big Data & Cornerstone Technologies
* Must takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues’ work
* Should define test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided
* Should have understanding of the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, designing, building, testing, configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
* Must have knowledge of infrastructure technologies and components