Organization : Ansys
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ANSYS brings readability and perception to customers’ most problematic design challenges through fast, accurate and risk-free engineering simulation. Our technology allows for firms ― no matter their enterprise ― to foretell with self belief that their products will thrive in the actual world. Making use of simulation, the world’s most innovative firms are able to design products that wouldn’t in any other case be viable to convey to market. Customers believe our program to aid be certain product integrity and performance. Situated in 1970, ANSYS employs greater than 2,seven hundred authorities, a lot of them proficient in engineering fields corresponding to finite detail analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electro magnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, u.S.A., ANSYS has greater than 60 strategic revenue locations in the course of the world with a community of channel partners in 40+ nations.
* Provision/deprovision desktops/servers/virtual machines
* Configure and provide end user support for desktops and laptops
* Provision and configure virtual machines in VMWare vCenter
* Service Center and Help Desk Support
* Configure network settings using DHCP, DNS, third party software
* Maintenance and software updates/administration
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of experience with Windows 7/8/10 or Linux/UNIX based computer systems
* Candidate should have knowledge of VMware vSphere software.
* Must have basic understanding of networked computing concepts
* Should have expanded knowledge of computer hardware, especially high end graphics cards
* Must have physically required to lift, move, pack/unpack systems weighing 50 lbs
* Should have excellent organizational skills
* Should have attention to detail
* Should have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Should work under moderate supervision of IT managers.