Organization : Ansys
Job Role : R&D Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ANSYS brings readability and perception to customers’ most problematic design challenges through fast, accurate and risk-free engineering simulation. Our technology allows for firms ― no matter their enterprise ― to foretell with self belief that their products will thrive in the actual world. Making use of simulation, the world’s most innovative firms are able to design products that wouldn’t in any other case be viable to convey to market. Customers believe our program to aid be certain product integrity and performance. Situated in 1970, ANSYS employs greater than 2,seven hundred authorities, a lot of them proficient in engineering fields corresponding to finite detail analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electro magnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, u.S.A., ANSYS has greater than 60 strategic revenue locations in the course of the world with a community of channel partners in 40+ nations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have working knowledge in C or C++
* Must have working knowledge of the Linux operating system
* Should have strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms. Debugging skill is a plus.
* Must have ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
* Should have ability to complete high-quality work on time
* Should learn the team’s software development processes.
* Should diagnose and fix code problems.
* Must deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
* Should create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
* Must communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
* Should learn and follow best practices in software engineering.