Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, implement, and maintain methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
* Should interface with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products.
* Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and
* Must perform operations with new and existing products.
* Should use basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
* Should write and release test procedures.
* Should gather operational and test data and evaluates results.
* Must evaluate work methods, procedures and policies.
* Must assist in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
* Must be applying general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
* Will not have any supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution.
* Must uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments.
* Must have limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
* Must exchange straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
* Should have good and perfect communication and presentation skills.
* Must have high end problem solving skills.