Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem.
* Create and Manage teams to drive center of excellence to support various corporate initiatives and drive value addition to centralized resource pool.E.g QMS,Analytics, Business Excellence, Common Tools and Methods.
* Provides leadership and support to business groups in meeting quality assurance system requirements along with department and company goals and objectives with primary consideration for safety, quality, productivity and cost.
* Develops quality training and courses.
* Monitors current quality training to ensure compatibility with current programs.
* Develops strategic measurement systems to monitor company performance and analyzes data to determine requirements for quality programs.
* Owns and tracks business unit/ program/ project metrics and deliverables.
* Evaluates current operations for performance against quality standards.
* Organizes interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
* Provides feedback on employees’ performance to their respective managers.
* Provides inputs and recommendations for the adoption of good quality practices in marketing, engineering, and manufacturing.
* Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
* Develop, deploy and maintain business process development programs for business units.
* Processes may include one or more areas such as manufacturing, IS&T, quality, service,design, reliability, etc.
* Manage external and internal resources for development or re-engineering of new or existing business processes.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be responsible for linking business development or re-engineering activities and initiatives to business unit or division strategies and functional group objectives.
* Must ensure divisional business process organization is properly managed and staffed’ define and implement cross functional performance measures.
* Should be able to track business process policy implementation across business unit; coordinate cross company business process development initiatives.
* Should be able to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
* Should maintain an on-going quality improvement program aimed at enhancing the Company’s quality systems, controlling manufacturing processes and improving end product quality.
* Must be able to plan designs, acquires, implements applications and tools, especially those which facilitate collaborative work and/or enhance productivity.
* Should be able to drive the need by creating value beyond QMS to Business Excellence and move the organization step by step towards that.
* Should have drive integration by common processes, proliferate corporate standards, tools, processes, continuously drive BKM’s across the BU’s from the process/systems standpoint.
* Must work closely with the corporate M&A group and tie – in to their road maps for doing a due – diligence process audit and then coming up with a GQR Integration plan for new companies we acquire and do the best fit analysis on process integration.
* Should have strong analysis, influence and negotiation skills are vital.
* Should have ability to provide internal relationship management in a global, matrix organization.
* Must have strong strategic planning and in-depth process analysis skills are necessary to develop, implement and achieve result.
* Should have excellent managerial, communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
* Should be working in global culture and context a must for this role.