Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar
* Identify simple problems and needs at the customer site and participate throughout the work cycle until the implementation of the solution
* Participate in creating recipes to optimize system performance
* Application Qualification of new features
* Participate in Customer Demo Activities
* Participates in T3 installation
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have demonstrated conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
* Candidate should have supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
* Candidate should use existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgements.
* Candidate must travel and support customers onsite
* Candidate should generate and distribute Best Known Methods (BKM s) to the field.