Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should be able to identify simple problems and needs at the customer site and participate throughout the work cycle until the implementation of the solution
* Should be participating in creating recipes to optimize system performance
* Should have knowledge of application qualification of new features
* Should participate in Customer Demo Activities
*Must participates in T3 installation.
* Should have demonstrated conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
* Should have general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
* Must have supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
* Must use existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments.
* Should be able to travel and support customers onsite
* Should generate and distribute Best Known Methods (BKM s) to the field.
* Should have good communication skills.