Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have demonstrated higher level of knowledge and skills within own discipline.
* Should be able to solve varied and moderately complex problems.
* Should exhibits knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
* Should perform engineering analysis under general supervision
* Must be able to design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision
* Should generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release under general supervision
* Must be able to coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve moderately complex technical issues
* Must be able to troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate difficultly under general supervision
* Should implement concepts of moderate product issues and mechanical solutions of moderate difficulty
* May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle.
* Should understand key business drivers and uses this understanding to accomplish own work