Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform engineering analysis under general supervision
* Must be able to design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope under general supervision
* Should perform and document engineering tests under general supervision
* Must generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release under general supervision
* Should coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve moderately complex technical issues
* Must troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate difficultly under general supervision
* Must implement concepts of moderate product issues and mechanical solutions of moderate difficulty
* May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle
* Must have demonstrated expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
* Should understand key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
* Should solve problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents