Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, implement, and maintain methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
* Should interface with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products.
* Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and
* Must perform operations with new and existing products.
* Should use basic engineering and DFx principles to estimate and reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality; determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements.
* Should write and release test procedures.
* Should gather operational and test data and evaluates results.
* Must evaluate work methods, procedures and policies.
* Must assist in determining root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate difficultly under general supervision
* Should implement concepts of moderate product issues and mechanical solutions of moderate difficulty
* May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle.
* Should understand key business drivers and uses this understanding to accomplish own work