Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop code for software projects.
* Should design and implement bug fixes.
* Must design general software projects.
* Should perform software tests on code and enhancements.
* Must develop software documentation.
* Should troubleshoot software problems of limited difficulty.
* Must have interface with internal customers for requirements analysis.
* Should compile data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
* Should be able to identify simple problems and needs at the customer site and participate throughout the work cycle until the implementation of the solution
* Should be participating in creating recipes to optimize system performance
* Should have knowledge of application qualification of new features
* Should participate in Customer Demo Activities
*Must participates in T3 installation.
* Should have demonstrated conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
* Should have general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.