Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for Reliability test setup design and development to test system / component level reliability
* Must be responsible for the design and development of mechanical subsystems and assemblies that belongs to the master bom of the complete system according to fit, form and functional requirements.
* Should have demonstrated expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities.
* Must generate related production drawings and BOM list for product release.
* Must be responsible for continuous improvement – Coordinate with cross regional teams to identify and record the difficulties faced. Troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of moderate to complex difficultly under general supervision.
* Should participate in assembly build support and guide field engineers for the right approach. Travel to customer place would be necessary during builds.
* No supervisory responsibilities
* Must requires strong skills in product technology, problem solving, and communication skills.
* Should have mechanical design experience that involves static structures, (and /or) dynamic parts or assemblies, (and /or) usage of pneumatic elements.
* Must have proficiency in selection of materials and OEM components for functional requirement and adopt engineering principles and technologies during equipment/ machine constructions
* Must have working knowledge of GD&T applications based on requirements.
* Must have experience of engineering change managements, analyze and trouble shoot to problems occurred.
* Must have working experience on CAD tools like Inventor/Pro-E. Working experience in Inventor is an added advantage.
* Should be knowledgeable on ERP products like SAP /Oracle for materials management.
* Must be knowledgeable on vacuum technology is added advantage