Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must supervises an engineering group with specific responsibility for mechanical systems and equipment design function, staffing, technical mentoring as required within the engineering group, staff professional and personal development, and budget adherence. Also, technically lead and/or execute engineering projects
* Must ensure customer satisfaction via on time delivery of product releases in accordance with predetermined requirements and prompt resolution of complex issues of difficult scope for range of products
* Should ensure the integration of engineering resources with cross-functional teams to meet objectives and product goals of difficult scope
* Must interface with internal and external customers regarding complex mechanical issues for range of products
* Must ensure that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeless completion
* Must generate and define product specifications and coordinate/execute the engineering development of difficult scope
* Must effectively assign work to subordinate staff, providing for professional development in addition to maximum productivity for the area
* Should ensure that all phases of project, program, and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate.
* Must ensures compliance with Company policies regarding safety, Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, and confidentiality and safety.
* Must work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors
* Must receive assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
* Should recommend changes to unit or sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
* Must exercise judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
* Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules