Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Mechanical Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide support of design projects, coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve basic technical issues
* Must design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics, and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision
* Should perform and document engineering test reports under direct supervision
* Must generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release under direct supervision
* Must perform engineering analysis under direct supervision
* Must troubleshoot a variety of mechanical problems of general difficulty under direct supervision
* Must have effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of basic mechanical problems of limited scope
* Should be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle
* Must have general understanding and familiarization of engineering practices and related technical publications
* Should have strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
* Must have proficiency in 3D modeling skills.
* Must have ability to learn new applications quickly.
* Should have ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects
* Must have ability to define and document processes as required
* Should have ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Must have ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have good organizational skills.
* Must have proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
* Should have demonstrated conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
* Must have no supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
* Must uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
* Must has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
* Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding