Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should interface with engineering functions to coordinate the release of New Products or/and product improvements. Owns Module/Product on PLC/CIP Program
* Should launche, release, approve, and implement engineering change orders as required to support design engineering and floor for new/existing products.
* Owns SMBOM Release to support Phase exits
* Must have ability to process Non Standard request (BOM) for Systems and NSO
* Should support New Product documentation by OMS Creation for NPI/CIP Builds
* Should create/maintain Master layout in UG/NX (Models of New Products.
* Should develop projects methodology and/or project proposals.
* Should participate in preparation of concept and feasibility studies.
* Should interface between operations, design engineering & Global Product management to implement most feasible solution
* Makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements. Uses DFx principles to reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality.
* Must participate in New Product Builds & Champions issue resolution.
* Must determine root cause analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems; provides Long term corrective action.
* Should engage with Volume Manufacturing Engineers, New Product Manufacturing Engineers, NPT PMs, Materials, Manufacturing Techs and Suppliers to transition from NPI operations to Volume Manufacturing
* Should evaluate work methods, procedures and policies.
* Must participate in the development and maintenance of new business processes; edits as necessary to ensure current practices are documented Performs other duties as assigned.
* Duties will vary according to the project in progress and/or the specific goals of the department in which the incumbent works.