Organization : Applied Materials
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.appliedmaterials.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must subject to the condition that aspirants have a strong fundamental in Software Engineering and have proven ability to comprehend and synthesize solutions using programming constructs/ techniques, as deem it appropriate for the situation
* Must be a Avid learner and self Driven
* Must have seamless exposure to different facets of testing (Functional, integration, performance etc) without silo can be experienced
* Must one can envision horizontal growth of testing multiple products and solutions of varying complexity of size, scale and operations of enterprise level.
* Must have vertical growth through test organization and allied customer fronting roles are possible too.
* Should have strong bug finding ability, must be able to find bugs quickly and document thoroughly
* Must have break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
* Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
* Must debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
* Should design, Develop, Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
* Must create knowledge documents.
* Must have very strong attention to detail.
* Must have good problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have scripting knowledge essential.
* Must have demonstrable proficiency in (C# OR JAVA ) is preferred.
* Should be expertise in operating Visual studio or ECLIPSE for debugging is a MUST.
* Must have exposure to API testing is a preferred.
* Should have exposure to DB, ETL testing is a plus.
* Must have demonstrable experience in White box testing is a plus.
* Must have ability to work independently.
* Should shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
* Must thrives in a collaborative work environment.