Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java & SQL
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Will be involved in development and testing of software applications and solutions that includes writing code, debugging issues and testing of the completed work products which are of high quality, scalable and extensible within the specified timeline
* Should have ability to work in a team environment, crossing disciplines and hierarchy.
* Must have demonstrated creativity in identifying effective approaches to develop software solutions
* Should understand product requirements and improvements necessary for the Product
* Should have ability to research, analyze and find the root cause of problems
* Should write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions
* Should have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Should able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Should be assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Should have demonstrated creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Must have identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the
* Product Development Manager.
* Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.