Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java & SQL
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Should able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Should be assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Must have knowledge of development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
* Should build and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
* Should write code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
* Must deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
* Should contributes to Code Reviews
* Must have reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Should have demonstrated creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Must have identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the
* Product Development Manager.
* Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.