Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Aptean is looking for Associate Engineer, QA. Associate Engineer, QA should have a good understanding of a software development lifecycle.
* Should have a good understanding of the different artifxacts that need to be created in the requirement phase and have an extensive experience creating these said artifacts in the SDLC.
* Should aim to take ownership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic .Net and SQL skills
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Should be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Must be assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Must have familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
* Should have knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
* Should have ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
* Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
* Should have ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts