Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions
* Must be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
* Should be able to perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
* Should have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic .Net and SQL skills
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Must be a assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Should be ale to review projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Must be able to demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Must be able to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
* Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
* Must write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions
* Should be requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
* Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.