Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* The Software Engineer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
* The Software Engineer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving complex problems that impact design of current or developing products.
* Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
* Understands the architecture (proposed or an existing one) and use them for low level design/execution.
* Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
* Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
* Contributes to Code Reviews and identify performance bottlenecks.
* Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
* Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
* Candidate must be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have expert level programming ability in developing applications using C#, .NET
* Candidate must have sound knowledge of SQL Server Database Other Desired Experience and Skills:
* Candidate must have knowledge of ERP or CRM domain
* Candidate must be exposure to cross platform development, scalable and sustainable architectures Other Requirements:
* Candidate must be able to cultivate interpersonal and cohesive team interactions and communications
* Candidate must be a assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Candidate must be expert in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.