Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C++ & .Net
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Associate Software Developer will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
* The Associate Software Developer will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
* The Associate Software Developer will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
* Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
* Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
* Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems
* Candidate must have working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, .Net/C#, Java or Databases is preferred
* Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Candidate must be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Candidate should have assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
* Candidate should deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline. Contributes to Code Reviews
* Candidate should review projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Candidate should demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Candidate should identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.