Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide application consulting, development and support to Aptean customers.
* Must participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation.
* Should consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues.
* Must manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
* Should possesses working knowledge of C or C++ or C# or .NET
* Must have basic understanding of ORACLE database
* Should understand the industry and business environment served by the application.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
* Should have ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Must have ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
* Should track record in providing outstanding customer service.
* Must have ability to travel to customer sites as required.
* Should share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team.
* Must be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.